Tuesday, 5 September 2017

Abstract Water Colour Rose

Hi Friends,

Today I did a warm-up exercise with The Frugal Crafter. I sure do appreciate short, easy tutorials like this when I have been in an artistic slump.
Here is my rose. It is nothing special to look at, but it freed up my mind and emotions, which is the result I was really going for. From there I went on to complete an art journal layout, which I will publish on my other blog, "A Closer Walk".
 Thanks for stopping by. I do apologize for not being more active here or visiting the blogs of my friends. It is a rather stormy season of life for me right now, but all storms end sometime. I will be back blogging and visiting your blogs again.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa

3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful rose, and the fact that it made you feel better makes it even more special. Hugs, Valerie

Nana Connie said...

Good to see you posting something, Teresa. Our prayers are with you, my friend. Hugs.

Dortesjs said...

great, i love your art, much diversity in it