Friday, 19 May 2017

Water Colour Rose

Hello Friends,

I charged into this week like a horse out of the starting gate, doing lots of administrative and organizational work, besides my usual domestic chores. By mid-week, this old grey mare was slowing down considerably and starting to get headaches. Yesterday I was so exhausted I slept in until nearly 10 o'clock. So this morning I opened up a water colour tutorial from one of my favourite online gals - The Frugal Crafter - and spent most of the day painting and crafting, with a little administrative stuff thrown in, just to keep on top of things.

Besides a few cards (which are in scheduled posts), I made this painting. The drawing and painting of this rose was so enjoyable, I am thinking of making roses in various kinds of medium.

Thanks for stopping by. If you would like to try this rose for yourself, here is Lindsay's easy-to-follow tutorial.
Hugs & smiles,
Teresa

3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Your rose is gorgeous! Lindsey always offers great tutorials, that' true. Take it easy and don't overdo things! Hugs, Valerie

Nana Connie said...

What a stunning rose, Teresa! I think you've inspired me to try one of these myself. :-D

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW so full , rich and beautiful !!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia