Monday, 1 May 2017

2 Crafty Critter Crazies - May Challenge #2

Hello Friends,

It has been great fun getting our new challenge - 2 Crafty Critter Crazies - off the ground. Check out the blog to find out who the winner of our first monthly challenge was.

This month we are being sponsored by Fabrika Fantasy, writers & illustrators of fantasy adventure and children's books, plus they offer fabulous digital images. I used a pre-coloured image called, "Autumn Owlet". The image kept every ounce of its integrity and colour vibrancy when I printed it out on card-stock, and my card came together in about 15 minutes.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you will join in the challenge at 2CCC. Don't forget to stop by our mid-month post, where it is all about pets - your pets and ours. There will be a link-up for you to show off your furry babies and possibly a free image too.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa

7 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful project, love the image. I hope to have more time to join in when I am released from the clinic. Good luck with the new month, have fun, hugs, Valerie
PS Glad you are getting m postings again, I don't know what blogger sometimes gets up to!

Desire Fourie said...

This is just so cute Teresa. Love the fun autumn colouring. My apologies for being so absent of late. xxx
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Nana Connie said...

This is such a fabulous card, Teresa! I'm so glad to be working with you on the 2CCC team. You keep everything bubbly and fun. Thanks so much. :-D

Wies said...

Hi Teresa, Youhave made a very nice card with this cute autumn owl. Lovely colors.
(Altough I am not realy in the autumn mood, because it is springtime in The Netherlands . The temperature is slowly rising here, and nature is coming alive again. A wonderful season.)

Dmitry L said...

Such a beautiful and bright card! Thank you so much, Teresa, for using this image! It is a pleasure to be a sponsor of your wonderful Challenge blog!
We have an Anything Goes Facebook Contest this month and a monthly challenge on our Challenge blog Fabrika Fantasy Digis, and we would love to invite you to join us there. Thank you again!
DigiClub - Unlimited downloads
Facebook Group - Fun contests and free digis

Dr Sonia S V said...

How unique this is ...makes me pause and ponder!! And Thank you so much for inviting me to the Challenge ...loved the DT inspiration there
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Carol L said...

That's such a cute owl perched in the tree, and I love how he's bundled up for cold weather! I see he managed to snag an acorn for a late snack :)