Tuesday, 10 January 2017

I'm Back!

Hi Friends,

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Years. The last few months we have been making a major shift in our household, clearing out our office/craft room. It is now all set up as a spare room. My husband's office, for his computer training business, is in the dining room and I have moved to the basement. Little by little I am unpacking and reorganizing, but first I purged a lot of my craft supplies. My husband plans to build me some shelves, as soon as he has the time to do it. Then I can get the remainder of my supplies put in their places. I have a lovely peg board and hubby installed some fabulous LED lights overhead. Once everything is organized, I will have 3x the work space. I will take some pics and show you once I have it all done. It's not a pretty space, but I think it will do very well.

In the meantime, my computer is set up and I am back to working on my novel, "The Bee Singer Queen". Since January is a time when many people feel the urge to reorganize, why not have a listen to my latest chapter while you clean out that closet?

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you are enjoying my story.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa

3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Good to see you back, and I'm looking forward to more of your novel. Hugs, Valerie

NanaConnie said...

So good to see you back posting again, Teresa, and it's wonderful to have the next chapter. :-D Once you're all settled into your new craft space, I know you'r going to love it, especially if you have more space.

Chi Cr said...

Hope you will enjoy your new craft space! :)