Friday, 26 August 2016

June Birthday Cards

Hello Friends,

I am way behind in my card postings here. To catch up a bit, I am going to show you three birthday cards I made in June.

The first card uses various scraps, including an embossed, spray-inked piece and a die cut negative butterfly.

My second and third cards use pre-coloured Dearie Dolls images. These made perfect birthday cards for children. They also used paper scraps and embossed pieces.
Thanks for stopping by.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa

4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful cards, and a great use of your scraps. Hugs, Valerie

NanaConnie said...

So good to see you posting cards again, my friend. :-D These are adorable and I just love the the little pre-colored gnome and nurse. I'm going to have to go check out Dearie Dolls again. I had forgotten about visiting that site.

The butterfly negative is such a great idea. I use negatives as much as possible because, not only does it double the value of the die set, it gives a wonderfully different dimension to the card.

McCrafty's Cards said...

These are all gorgeous Teresa I like the fun gnome reminds me of the smurfs
Kevin xx

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely such fun and colourful creations.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}