Sunday, 31 July 2016

Sunday's Little Blessing - Samson

Hello Friends,

This week I have a special blessing image for you. This is Samson at 4 months old. I used his Puppy Grad picture as a reference.
JPEG
PNG
Samson is a Great Pyrenees/Newfoundlander/Border Collie mix, with possibly some lab in him. Here is a more recent pic of Samson at 6 months old. Looks like I have a new dance partner.
Thanks for stopping by. I would love to see what you make with any of my images. I rarely have time to colour them up so it is really nice to see what my talented followers can do with them.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa

8 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Samson is gorgeous, and the 2 of you dancing is a fantastic pic, love it! Thanks for sharing that lovely drawing, too! Hugs, Valerie

NanaConnie said...

Oh, what a difference in Sampson comparing to the first photos we saw of him! WOW. :-D The drawings are precious, Teresa, and I'll see if I can get him colored up.

Cara Malmrose said...

Great image of your furry friend there! Looks like a little - or judging by his size - a big ham for the camera too! LOL
(Hugs) Cara

Kay Myers said...

Teresa,
I just love the digi of Samson. I am a natural born dog lover. Thanks so much for sharing. Hugs, Kay

Lori m said...

Love the drawings and Sampson is just adorable, hugs, Lori m

Chi Cr said...

Samson is a beautiful dog!!! Love the pic of the two of you! Thank you for sharing your sweet image of him!

Desire Fourie said...

Teresa Samson is a gorgeous four legged fur baby and I love your drawing of him.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Berni Cuttino said...

He is beautiful. Thank you
Blessings