Thursday, 28 July 2016

Gold Finch Birthday

Hello Friends,

Today I have a birthday card I made, using one of my images of a Gold Finch. We have many of these darling yellow birds where I live on Prince Edward Island. I get a thrill every time I see one of these bright little fellows.

Thanks for stopping by.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa


Challenges:
The Outlawz CAS Challenge - Wings
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes
Addicted to Stamps & More - CAS
Fresh Brewed Designs - Birthdays

6 comments:

Nancy said...

That's absolutely gorgeous, Theresa! Your image looks incredible all coloured up like that! :o)

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful card, I LOVE everything with birds. Have a nice day, hugs, Valerie

NanaConnie said...

Love the finch, Teresa, and the roses in the corner! Great background.

Angela Hoynes said...

Fabulous colouring, great card, how lovely to have wild birds that colour x

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Teresa! I love the image you've used it's beautiful.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Helen Gullett said...

Adorable and fabulous card! Love that bird and coloring.
Thank You for playing with Addicted to Stamps and More - CAS Challenge!