Friday, 29 July 2016

Ants Birthday

Hello Friends,

I have been on a birthday card making roll, but I still don't have any extras. I used a Doodle Pantry image and a Tickell Expressions sentiment on this card for my little great-niece.
The inside says, "Just think what an uncle can do!"

Thanks for stopping by and a big thank for those of you who take time to comment. I really appreciate it.

Hugs & smiles,
Teresa

Challenges:
The Outlawz Sketch Challenge - sketch on site
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - anything goes
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes

7 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely card, I will certainly not be able to lift 50 times my weight! Hus, Valerie

NanaConnie said...

Too funny, Teresa! Such a delightful sentiment and a perfect image to go with it. :-D

Dr Sonia S V said...

Sooo cute!!

Cheers
Dr Sonia

Angela Hoynes said...

Very funny card, I like the "hello" embellishment x

McCrafty's Cards said...

great card Teresa your niece will love it!!
Kevin xx

Cara Malmrose said...

How cute! Love the sentiment too. Made me giggle.
(Hugs) Cara

Mandy said...

Wonderful card Teresa! i love those ants they are so cute.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx