Sunday, 5 June 2016

Sunday's Little Blessing - Fancy Turtle

Yes, you heard it right. Sunday's Little Blessing is back. I still have to catch up on some requested digis, but this week I have a fancy little turtle for you. There are two versions - a doodled shell and a plain, segmented shell that you can doodle yourself or just leave plain. The PNG versions have been digitally traced, but the JPEGs are the original drawings without any enhancement. I like both.

Enjoy your Sunday!

hugs,
Teresa

JPEG
PNG
JPEG
PNG

7 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

These are very pretty, thanks so much for sharing! Have a great Sunday, hugs, Valerie

Lori m said...

Adorable, so cute and fun, thank you for sharing, hugs, Lori m

NanaConnie said...

Oh, the "doodled" turtles are so clever, Teresa! I never would have thought of doig that but I really love! What a lot of work that must have been. :-D

Edwina said...

Teresa, Your turtles are so cute! I just love them. Thank you so much. Edwina brown

Berni Cuttino said...

Awe, so cute and fun. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs
Berni

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow Teresa your zentangling of this little creature is wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing once again.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Dr Sonia S V said...

How adorable
Cheers
Dr Sonia