Friday, 24 June 2016

Ice Cream Birthday

Hello Friends,

Today's card uses a Pattie's Creations ice cream cone image and strips of painted papers. I embossed one of the painted papers. The other two were cut from a water colour painting that I had to cut down to fit on another card front.
I coloured the cone with a brown Tombow marker and used white glue and embossing powder for the ice cream. The white glue bubbles and travels with the embossing powder when you put it under the heat gun. I like that.
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate your visit and love your sweet comments.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa

Links:
The Outlawz Greeting Challenge - new technique
Crafty Girls Creations - always Anything goes
Seize the Birthday - birthday
Southern Girls - anything goes
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes

11 comments:

NanaConnie said...

What a fantastically textured piece, my friend! That ice cream would be most welcome out in my territory this week it's been so hot. :-D

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is yummy Teresa I like all the texture
Kevin xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Your cards are always really fantastic. Hugs, Valerie

Natalie said...

Lovely use of texture on your pretty card! Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday!!

Nancy said...

There is so much detail and texture to this card a real work of art! Thanks for sharing your talents with us over at Seize the Birthday and we hope you will be back again soon!

Carole Robb Bisson said...

Teresa, The textures and color designs are so wonderful together. We appreciate your wonderful art, so creative and beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us in the #236-#237 - Word Art Wednesday AG Challenge.
Blessings, Carole

Edwina said...

Great card! Love the different textures created with paint and the one with embossing. I love your ice cream cone. Edwina Brown

Angela Hoynes said...

Great card, love the idea of using left over pieces from other projects x

JoAnn said...

Great card with lots of texture. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

Karon said...

Wonderful card and like the texture that you added! TFS

Sandy How said...

Great use of your scrap pieces. Lovely textured creation. Sorry I'm late popping in, I've had some health issues. Thanks for entering the challenge at Crafty Girls Creations and hope to see you again.
Hugs, Sandy.