Thursday, 23 June 2016

Biker Side-stepper Card

Hello Friends,

My brother has a birthday coming soon. He loves motorcycles, so I made this side-stepper card for him. I think he will like it and maybe it will even influence him to hop on his bike and make a trip out here to visit me. :)

The background is a water colour painting. The bike is a Stampin Up stamp, which I cut out, coloured with Tombow markers and adhered it to the scene with foam tape.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa

Links:
The Outlawz Color Challenge - Kraft plus two; choose your own twist
Double D Challenges - All About the Boys (photo inspiration)
Double click Skittles - for a man or boy
Sisterhood of Crafters - create your own background.

10 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

What a fun card Teresa! Surely your brother will treasure this! Hope he has a wonderful birthday!

Edwina said...

Great guy card! Love sidestepper cards. They are always fun. Edwina Brown

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful card, your brother will love it! Hugs, Valerie

Desire Fourie said...

Such a fun biker creation. Your brother will love it and get on his bike straight away to visit his sister.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Diane said...

Wonderfully created 'guy' card, I am sure he will love it! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD DT

NanaConnie said...

It's fabulous, Teresa! Love the bike placed against that wonderful background. I'm heading off on my 2 weeks vacation and will check beck when I return. :-D

Angela Hoynes said...

Lovely card for a man, now I know where those watercolour pieces came from :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great scene! Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! DT Member Carri~Abusybee Skittles!

Darlene said...

What a fabulous scenery card you have created for your brother! I'm sure he will love it! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘CREATE YOUR OWN BACKGROUND’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

adziamar said...

Awsome work. Thank you for joining us at the Sisterhood of Crafters challenge.