Sunday, 29 May 2016

Sunday's Little Blessing?

Hello Friends,

I would like to say that my Sunday's Little Blessing posts are back, but I don't want to make any promises I can't keep. All I can say is that I will do my best to get back into the groove of drawing and making digis for you.

In the meantime, here is a silhouette I created of a worship dancer, inspired by a friend. If you would like to see how I layered, lacquered and used this digi in a mixed media art canvas, pop over to my other blog, Tickell Expressions: A Closer Walk.
JPEG
PNG
Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy your Sunday.

Hugs & smiles,
Teresa

3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely silhouette, thanks for sharing! Have a great Sunday, hugs, Valerie

NanaConnie said...

I adore silhouette images and this one is wonderful, my friend! Thank you, thank you, thank you. :-D

Berni Cuttino said...

Beautiful silhouette. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs
Berni