Sunday, 22 May 2016

Spray Ink Background

Hello Friends,

I have been AWOL from blogging for the last couple of months.
Samson has been a lot of work, but worth every minute. Just look at that face!

I have managed to do a bit of crafting here and there, and even got a few photos of my projects. Now I will start sharing them with you, one blog post at a time.

This one is a simple birthday card I made, using spray inks and a stencil for the background. The lovely piece with the buttons is actually a sticker I had in my stash.

 Thanks for stopping by. I hope to get back into drawing and making digis for you again soon. I am very much out of practice so I appreciate your patience.

Hugs & smiles,
Teresa

3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Love what you made, and I am sure that gorgeous teddy bear of a dog is worth all the trouble, what a cutie. Hugs, Valerie

NanaConnie said...

Samson is really growing up, isn't he? Darling face. Love the birthday card, my friend, and it's so good to see you posting again. :-D

Angela Hoynes said...

Great card Teresa and that is one gorgeous puppy :)