Tuesday, 8 March 2016

Something to Crow About

Hello Friends,

This past week was my son's birthday and I made him this card, using a Tickell Expressions image and sentiment set. I used the sketch at The Outlawz to put together this design and it was a hit because my son liked it even more than the gift we sent.

Thanks for visiting. I haven't had much chance to post since we got a new puppy on the 24th of February. Samson is delightful, but very time consuming right now.
Here is my card. I used Prisma coloured pencils on the image.


Thanks for stopping by. I'd better run to see if the puppy needs out again.

hugs & smiles,
Teresa

Challenges:
The Outlawz Sketch Challenge - sketch on site
Word Art Wednesday - ATG (anything goes)
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Touchy Feely (add some texture)

9 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely card, but Samson steals the show! Hugs, Valerie

Dr Sonia S V said...

Your Samson sure is one big fella and enjoy him to the maximum...and keep sharing pictures of him....so adorable !!
I am having a celebration on my blog...please do drop in when you can.Here is the link : 5 Million Page-views Celebration

Lori m said...

Love the card and the puppy is just adorable, hugs, Lori m

Angela Hoynes said...

Lovely card and lovely puppy, you look so happy holding him xx

Carole Robb Bisson said...

Teresa, This is such a fine birthday card. I like the sentiment and image together. Your puppy is very adorable looking but not unlike a new baby as far as attention goes. Thank you so much for entering our 221st challenge. We are always delighted to see your entries and appreciate your inspirational creativity.
Blessings,
Carole Robb Bisson
Word Art Wednesday
DT Member

Karon said...

Fabulous card - love the sentiment. You pup is gorgeous!!! TFS

Patricia St Martin said...

Samson has gotten much bigger and still adorable.
Fun card, the crow is so cute and nice job coloring him. Love the sentiment, added bling and the pretty bow.
Hugs Pat

Debbie said...

Very cute card!!
Your puppy is adorable!!!

Charlene said...

Fabulous card, image and sentiment...and I just love your new furbaby...way too cute.