Sunday, 14 February 2016

Sunday's Little Blessing - Reading Lady

Hello Friends,

Happy Valentine's Day! I have been busy all week making a gift for my special guy, but I will show that to you in another post. In the meantime, look what my DH did for me. :) Love Hearts candies and mini vanilla cupcakes, all arranged in a heart shape. Love it! Love him more!

 And here is my gift to you. I hope you like her.
JPEG
PNG
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful day and know that you are loved by God.

Happy Valentine's Day!
Teresa

6 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Love your heart, what a wonderful gift. Thanks for sharing the great drawing, too. Happy Day, hugs, Valerie

Christina said...

Oh what a sweet hubby you got Teresa. It's beautiful and making me hungry. LOL. We don't celebrate but Happy Valentine to you both. Hugs.

Edwina said...

Happy Valentine's Day Teresa! I hope you are having a lovely day. Your cupcakes and candy looks yummy. Thank you for the digi. Edwina Brown

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW what a sweet romantic gesture..you are very lucky indeed!!

Angela Hoynes said...

What a sweet husband you have! Your girl is good, I have been trying to draw girls, but I haven't tried a profile yet.

Cara Malmrose said...

What a lucky gal you are Teresa!
(hugs) Cara