Tuesday, 16 February 2016

Get Well/Encouragement Card

Hello Friends,

Today I have a Get Well/Encouragement card to show you that I made for my pastor, who has been fighting valiantly in a battle for his health for many months now.

I used a Tickell Expressions image and water colour pencils. The sentiment is an epoxy sticker. The papers are from my scrap stash.

Thank you for stopping by today.

Hugs & smiles,
Teresa




Challenges:
The Outlawz Greetings challenge - Get Well card
Word Art Wednesday - ATG (anything goes)
Crafting with Dragonflies - ATG (cards only)
Hiding in My Craft Room - Super Scraps Saturday
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Things with wings
Eureka Stamps - feathers or fur

11 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely card, sending well wishes to you your pastor, too. Hugs, Valerie

Nancy said...

What a lovely card, Teresa! Such a sweet image!
I'm sure it cheered him up nicely! :o)

Cynthia said...

I'm sure your pastor will appreciate the card of encouragement, Teresa. Thanks for sharing with Eureka Stamps this week.

CG said...

Lovely card, truly special. Thanks for joining us at Crafting with Dragonflies! Best, CG

Karen Letchworth said...

What a fabulous card. Your participation in our challenges means SO much to me, and I can thank you enough for playin along with us. I hope you have a blessed week, and that you will join us again soon.
God bless you,
Karen Letchworth
Word Art Wednesday

P.S. For another fun challenge, please join us at CropStop - www.cropstop.com/blog

Helen said...

Great card.

Thanks for joining us at Crafting With Dragonflies.

Helen x

karalschuknecht said...

Lovely card and such a great image. Thanks for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps. Karal Dt

Veronica Tovar said...

How sweet. I hope your pastor feels better, he will surely appreciate your sweet card, Thanks for joining us at Eureka stamps challenge. Good luck.

Cara Malmrose said...

Very sweet image Teresa! Get Well prayers for your Pastor! (hugs) Cara

Natalie said...

Saying a prayer for your pastor. I'm sure he will appreciate the get well card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday!!

Jenscrapstoo said...

Very lovely card
Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
Cheers Jennie DTM
Jenscrapstoo