Thursday, 4 February 2016

Egg Carton Roses

Hello Everybody,

If you are like me and you have trouble tossing things out - things that normal people would reasonably declare as bonafide trash - today's project is going to make you feel perfectly justified for your frugality.

Egg Carton Roses!
Here are mine. I just sprayed them with my Dylusions. I wanted to leave some of the natural carton showing as I just love it.
Okay now, don't knock over your computer chair on the way to your bin. Have fun!

Hugs & smiles,
Teresa

Challenges:
We Love to Create - anything creative/mixed media
Sisters of Craft - ATG (anything goes)
Altered Eclectics - mixed media/altered/recycled
Rhedd's Creative Spirit - mixed media/altered art

15 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

They are WONDERFUL! BIG wow! Hugs, Valerie

Lori m said...

Oh My….love these Teresa, I wish I had egg crates in my home, I'd be starting on these now. Great frame idea, thank you for sharing, your roses are beautiful, hugs, Lori m

Karon said...

Wow they turned our fab - thanks for sharing!

Nancy said...

Wow, Teresa! Those are fabulous flowers! Thanks so much for sharing the video. I'll have to watch it and give these a try! :o)

NanaConnie said...

Oh, I love these, Teresa! My kind of crafting. Thanks for the fabulous video. :-D

Anne Chilvers said...

Absolutely brilliant ! I just threw a 10 egg carton into the recycling bin...off to retrieve it now ! Lovely colours x

Patricia St Martin said...

Just beautiful!!! I have been saving my egg cartons for awhile so I can try this seen it on pinterest. You did a fantastic job. Thanks for sharing the video.
Hugs Pat

Wendy Batchen said...

Lovely roses, thanks for sharing with Sisters of Craft. Wendy DT x

Angela Hoynes said...

Amazing roses Teresa, going to watch the You Tube and then have a crafting break x

My name is Erika. said...

These are really beautiful. What a clever material to use for flowers.

Sandra Wright said...

How gorgeous...love how these are made from egg boxes...got to try to make them myself now I've seen yours...
Thank you for joining us over at Rhedd's Creative Spirit...x

Sandra Wright said...

I'm back again...this time as a Dt for Altered Eclectic...
I just love these egg box roses...they are so perfect for a larger project and I like that they withstand a great deal of shaping and colouring...
Thank you for joining in with our challenge...x

Rhedd's Creative Spirit
Altered Eclectics
Somewhere to be Me






Cara Malmrose said...

Fantastic! She made those look so easy!
Thanks for sharing
(Hugs) Cara

Vasudha Somayaji said...

These are awesome. I liked the way you have left some part uncolored

hazel said...

I love your fabulous egg box roses and thanks for the link to how they are made. Thank you for joining us at Altered Eclectics.
xxx Hazel.