Friday, 15 January 2016

Ombre Swan Card

Hello friends,

Simon Says Wednesday challenge has an ombre theme this week. I got out my pastels and damp sponge and perhaps got a little carried away because I did my whole card - front, back and inside - with the technique.

The swan image and inside sentiment are Tickell Expressions originals. I got that cool feather embellishment at Michael's last week in a 90% off bin. Big smiles here. :)

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you pop over to the Simon Says challenge blogs (Monday & Wednesday challenges) to gain some great inspiration from their spectacular teams. If you enter, you might win a $50 GC to their store. (I'm not being sponsored; I just like them.)

Hugs & smiles,
Teresa

Challenges:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - ombre technique
Word Art Wednesday - ATG (anything goes)
The Outlawz Twisted Thursday - ATG/favourite card shape
Digi Choosday - Cool Blues
Die Cuttin' Divas - use a bird

8 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Fantastic card, love those gorgeous feathers! Hugs, Valerie

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW so beautifully you used feathers
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Lin said...

Your ombre is gorgeous, Teresa, so much like a beautiful sky! Thanks for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Angela Hoynes said...

Love the feathers. Did you use chalk pastels?

Cara Malmrose said...

Just lovely - the inside makes me think of a gorgeous sky!
Thanks for sharing!
(Hugs) Cara

NanaConnie said...

This is stunning, Teresa! Love how you did the feathers and your ombre technique is marvelous. :-D

Gerda said...

What a beautiful card!! Love the ombre background and the pretty feathers!!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week! Have a great day.
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Helen said...

Beautiful card and I love those feathers.

Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday.

Helen x