Sunday, 24 January 2016

Little Star Sleeper

Hello Friends,

Today I have a card with a image/sentiment set from Pollycraft Designs called, "Little Star Sleeper". I am following the theme at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday challenge this week - Anything goes with the optional twist of baby or toddler.
Thanks for stopping by. If you were hoping to find my Sunday's Little Blessing free image today, I do apologize. I have had an extremely busy week and was battling headaches the last couple of days. I am working on something and will post it as soon as it is ready. Please forgive me.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa

Challenges:
The Outlawz Twisted Thursday - ATG/baby or toddler
Scrap & Craft - New Beginnings
Through the Purple Haze - ATG
Southern Girls - ATG

5 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Love your sweet baby card! Hugs, Valerie

NanaConnie said...

Saw this on one of the challenges, Teresa, and had to come over and tell you how adorable it is! Fabulous fussy cutting on the image and I love that you hung it from a star. What a darling design.
PS Are you buried under 2 feet of snow? Stay warm.

Edwina said...

Teresa, I saw this card yesterday. It is so cute. I love this image you used. The added stars are pretty and cheerful. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Julie said...

This is so cute Teresa! I'm so glad that you shared your work with the Southern Girls this time, good luck!Julie.x

Lisbeth K said...

Oh such a sweet image! Beautiful design as well <3 Thank you for joining Through The Purple Haze, good luck :)

Lisbeth @ Lisbeths hobbyer
Through The Purple Haze
CT Lacy Sunshine
MiC Gal