Friday, 1 January 2016

Let the birthdays begin!

Hello everyone and Happy New Year!

My January starts off with six family birthdays and I only got half of them completed in December. Usually I get all of my cards done and ready for the post in the previous month, so I was scrabbling to get my January birthday cards done today. Unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture of the card I made for my niece, but I managed to photograph the one I made for her little daughter and one I made for my nephew (my niece's brother).
My little great niece's card uses some of the paper I used my file box project. I used lots of stickers on both cards. I really like the balloon stickers on my nephew's card. They are puffy, shaker stickers. My husband and son stuffed my Christmas stocking with lots of crafty goodies, including a generous amount of stickers.
Thank you for visiting my blog. I hope your 2016 is off to a great start.

Hugs & smiles,
Teresa

Challenges:
The Outlawz Twisted Thursday - ATG (anything goes)
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - ATG
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Party!

6 comments:

Christina Hor said...

Oh this is just too adorable Teresa! Love all the details and those balloons look like yummy cookies! Any little girls would want this card! MY! 6 birthdays! That's a lot of celebration and cards! January also a busy start of the new year for me with 2 of my children, also January babies, birthday a week from each other. I haven't even get started on their invites yet and the party is just 3 weeks away. YIKES! Want to lean a hand? Haha. Wishing you a very happy new 2016 Teresa. - Hugs, Christina

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful cards, they will make any kid's heart beat faster. Kind of you to remember your family members, that makes such a difference. Hugs, Valerie

Virginia Lu said...

SWEET elements and design! It is absolutely darling! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Party” Challenge!

Angela Hoynes said...

Great cards which have reminded me I have to make a card for tomorrow = oops

Lori m said...

Happy Birthday to you family members…...Beautiful Birthday cards, hugs, Lori m

Karon said...

Wonderful cards and a Happy New Year :-)