Monday, 25 January 2016

Fireman Brandan

Hello Friends,

Today I made a card for a special five-year-old who loves fire trucks. I hope he will love this card, made especially for him.

Thanks for dropping by. I appreciate your visit and look forward to reading your comments.

Hugs & smiles,
Teresa

Challenges:
The Outlawz CAS challenge - add some red
The Outlawz Monday Greetings - ATG (anything goes, with a sentiment)
Creative Fingers - ATG
Word Art Wednesday - ATG
Hiding in My Craft Room - Any Holiday

7 comments:

Christina H. said...

This is a great "boy" card Teresa! Any little boys would love and want this card, including my own 6 years old. Happy birthday to Brandan! What a FUN age! - Hugs, Christina

2craftykaties said...

What an adorable card! I hope Brandon enjoys! Happy Birthday Brandon! Love the fire trucks! Thank you for joining us for this weeks Hiding in my craft room challenge - Any Holiday!

~HIMCR DT Katie Sr.
2craftykaties.blogspot.com

Edwina said...

I love this birthday card. I bet your little friend will too. Most 5 year olds do like firetrucks. I wonder why. The big red truck with lights and sirens would attract any child. I loved them too as a child. I think it is wonderful that you made a special card for him. Edwina Brown

Patricia St Martin said...

All boys will love your card and with the bright colors with the firetrucks are always so much fun for them. Wonderful sentiment.
Hugs Pat

Karon said...

Great card and I'm sure any little boy would be happy to receive this! TFS

NanaConnie said...

How did I miss this one, Teresa? Isn't it amazing what can be done with simple crayons? Love the firetruck and I know the youngster will adore it. :-D

Stacey Schofield said...

Gorgeous work. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Creative Fingers Challenge Blog this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Keep Smilin',
Stacey xxx
Creative Fingers DT
Lasata's Crafty Hideout {My Blog}