Monday, 18 January 2016

Elvis Goose Birthday


 

Hello Friends,

It's Tic-Tac-Toe at the colour challenge at The Outlawz and this is the last to enter this particular challenge. They will have a new one tomorrow. I chose the middle row for my card and one of my own (Tickell Expressions) images. For my ribbon, I made an embellishment with a chipboard ring and orange grosgrain ribbon. My designer paper is by K & Company.

Thanks for stopping in. I appreciate your visit and look forward to reading your kind comments.

Hugs & smiles,
Teresa

Challenges:
The Outlawz Color Challenge - Tic-Tac-Toe
Craft for the Craic - January Blues

4 comments:

Nancy said...

It's fantastic fun, Teresa! He's so charming! lol I love the orange ribbon too! :o)

Dr Sonia S V said...

Your ribbon embellishment looks especially gorgeous !!
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Valerie-Jael said...

WhT A FUN AND CHEERY CARD! Oooops, sorry, CAPS! Hugs, Valerie (not quite awake!)

Angela Hoynes said...

Great card Teresa - a touch of Elvis in your bird perhaps!