Wednesday, 20 January 2016

CAS Birthday

Hello Friends,

Today I have a CAS birthday card. I did a simple ink and stencil background directly to the card front. Then I added a heat-embossed sentiment and a handmade embellishment (with a glittery flower in the center) that I had in my stash. Easy peasy.

Thank you for visiting my blog. I appreciate you stopping by and love reading your comments.

Hugs & smiles,
Teresa


Challenges:
Card & Scrap - blue & white
The Outlawz CAS challenge - add sparkle
Crafty Enjoyments - CAS
Crafty Time - make it sparkle

9 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful card, love how you made the focal element, hugs, Valerie

NanaConnie said...

Love, love, LOVE the fancy folding on the embellishment, Teresa! Great heat embossing, too.

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is really gorgeous Teresa, I like the design
Kevin xx

Karon said...

Love the inked background! TFS

Rączka Made said...

Love it : )

Angela Hoynes said...

It's alright for you to say easy peasy! I'm still trying to work out how you made the embellishment :)

Cara Malmrose said...

Lovely card and you hand made focal point is fantastic! Thanks for sharing!
(Hugs) Cara

Katarzyna Ewa said...

You made this card realy beautiful and orginal.
Thank you for sharing your CAS project with all of us at crafrtyenjoyments.co.uk challenge #3.

Katarzyna Ewa

my blog
DT craftyenjoyments.co.uk
DT House of Cards

Astrid said...

Beautiful card :-) Love the background !!
Thanks for joining us at Card and Scrap CH.
Good luck !!

DT-Astrid :-)