Wednesday, 16 December 2015

NanaConnie does it again!

My friend and fellow blogger, NanaConnie, has once again shown off one of my images to its full potential. NanaConnie actually requested me to draw this particular image. You can see her wonderful coloring and crafting skills at work most any day on her blog, Grammy's Attic.

Thanks NanaConnie! Now you get to suggest my next image too.

Just in case you missed this proud fellow, here he is again.

Thanks for stopping in.

Hugs & smiles,
Teresa

7 comments:

NanaConnie said...

LOL Thanks, Teresa. You're going to love my next suggestion -- I want to see Sebastian doing something really cute. Of course, for Sebastian, that could mean just sitting still, or even lying down, maybe even sound asleep. :-D

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely work from Nana Connie! Hugs, Valerie

Diana said...

He is gorgeous. Thanks so much.

Carrie Sheridan said...

Teresa, thanks so much for your generosity in sharing your artwork with others! I just became your newest follower and would be honored if you returned the favor. My blog is http://carriescustomcards.blogspot.com

Karon said...

Beautiful image and fabulous card. TFS

Angela Hoynes said...

Great card NanaConnie.

Penny said...

Wow, NC did a great job on this! :^)
Hugs, Penny