Monday, 7 December 2015

Mini Albums

Hello Friends,

Recently I made a few one-sheet mini albums and I will probably make more. I added origami Christmas trees to the fronts of two of them.
The insides have pockets for eight small journal cards or tags.
They measure 3x4 inches and I already gave one as a hostess gift. The recipient was delighted.
These do not take a lot of time to create. You can find lots of You tube tutorials by searching "One-sheet mini album". Most people love to receive something handmade, even if it is very small. These would also make great stocking stuffers.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you are enjoying the festive season and taking time to really enjoy what is most important to you.

Hugs & smiles,
Teresa

Challenges:
A Gem of a Challenge - anything Christmas
Crafting with Dragonflies - anything Christmas
Crazy for Challenges - O Christmas Tree
Hiding in my Craft Room - Christmas Colours

8 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Teresa just a special card here, love the tree.xx
 { aNNie}

Amy Ottmers said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at HIMCR, good luck!!! Amy DT

Lady Anne Milnes Howard said...

Love these Teresa, I did something similar a long while ago but I like yours better. Great Christmas tree it looks like tea bag folds that used to make them up?
Love and Hugs ~ Lady Anne
Anne's Paper Dream's Blog

Lady Anne Milnes-Howard of Glencairn, Caithness Scotland.

NanaConnie said...

WOW, delightful origami! Such a marvelous tree.

Wynn Walton said...

What a great idea.....so cute. I love the origami tree too. Thank you for joining us at Crafting with Dragonflies. Wynn DT

Hummie B said...

Love that tree!!!!

Angela Hoynes said...

Another lovely tree. I hope I have time to try these ideas x

Penny said...

Those trees are super-cute! Love how they look on each background! :^)
Hugs, Penny