Monday, 21 December 2015

Guest Designing at PoP

Hello Friends,


I am guest designing at the Path of Positivity challenge this month. PoP challenges focus on accentuating the positive in our lives. The theme for December's Challenge #33 is "BELIEVE" and it runs from Dec. 7th to Jan. 3rd, with an extra midway post on December 21st.

PRIZES:
  • A $7 gift certificate from Pickled Potpourri Designs, one of our guest sponsors this month, for the post or project that the DT deems most inspiring of the bunch.
  • Three images from Fresh Brewed Designs, one of our guest sponsors this month, for a person chosen in a random draw based on all entrants.
  • One digital image from Creative Bug Digital SnapShots for each person chosen as a DT Delight.
There will also be:
  • A small selection of digital designer papers from D├ęcosse's Dynamite Doodles for one lucky person who leaves a comment on posts published during the challenge time-frame.
  • One digital sentiment for every single person who enters the challenge.  
I used two Fresh Brewed Designs images - front and back - to make a Christmas tree ornament.

In every PoP challenge, participants are asked to explain how their projects relate to the theme.

I remember one awkward situation at a work place where every employee was required to answer who they believed was the father of Jesus - God or Joseph. My heart sank as it went around the room. "Joseph", "Joseph", "Joseph" - one by one each employee answered the same. 

As it drew closer to my turn, the thought nagged at me - Just say Joseph. He was the one who raised Jesus, so he was his father too.


Suddenly it was my turn. Everyone else had answered "Joseph", even the woman who went to mass every week. I took a deep breath. "God," I said. 

I believe

 

Thank you for visiting my blog today. I hope you will pop over to the PoP challenge.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa

4 comments:

Katrina Brown said...

What a beautiful ornament! I like the idea of the shepherd on the other side of the manger scene. They were so far apart, but the star united them! Love it! It's been so great having you join us this month, Teresa!
Merry Christmas,
Katrina

Nancy said...

I REALLY like this one! It's fantastic...both front and back! :o)

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Such a beautiful ornament. Loved your connection to the theme! It has been an absolute pleasure having you as a guest over at the Path of Positivity. I hope that you'll join us again in the new year!

Blessings to you this holiday season!

♥Lisa

Angela Hoynes said...

Beautiful ornament and well done for saying "God" xx