Tuesday, 29 December 2015

Guest Designing at The Outlawz - December 29

Hello Friends,

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and are looking forward to the New Year ahead. This is my last week guest designing for the Color Challenge at The Outlawz. It has been a privilege working alongside such a talented and big-hearted team.

This week's challenge is to use the 3 colours in the photo and to add some sparkle.

I made an encouragement card for a family in my church who have been facing some very difficult times for several months now. For my colours and sparkle I used glitter paper.

Thank you for visiting my blog today. I wish you a safe and happy New Year.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa

5 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful card, I am sure it will encourage the recipients. Hugs, Valerie

Nancy said...

What a fantastic card, Teresa!
It's a beautiful Scripture verse for encouragement too! :o)

Lori m said...

Happy New Year Teresa, love your card and verse, your drawings give me such inspiration and I'm loving each one and how you mastered an art I never could.
Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Linda W. said...

Absolutely stunning! Great composition Teresa! Hey, I need a GDT for OUTLAWZ GREETINGS in April 2016? Interested?? Would love to have you on board for a month..........think on it and lmk, ok? Many hugs, Linda (vweber@lagrant.net)

Angela Hoynes said...

Fabulous card Teresa