Thursday, 24 December 2015

Feeling Blessed

Hi Friends,

Merry almost Christmas to you. We opened our gifts this morning since we are going to visit relatives tomorrow. I am feeling very blessed.

Besides a new touch-screen Crock Pot with a timer and a carbon-steel wok, my husband and son got me some cool crafty items.

There are lots of stickers, Washi tape, K&Company die cuts and acetate frames, Martha Stewart precision scissors (my old SU ones have gotten dull over the years), a low-pressure hole punch with a 20 page capacity (cuts like butter), a ticket punch that I have tried to find for years and never could, and new Plexiglas plates for my Big Shot. My old ones are severely etched and warped. Not bad for two techie guys, eh? Fun, fun, fun!
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you are enjoying a wonderful Christmas Eve and I wish you many good things for Christmas and in the year to come.

Christmas blessings,
Teresa

2 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely gifts, you have been royally treated, enjoy and have BIG fun! Hugs, Valerie

Patricia St Martin said...

Lots of goodies Teresa!
Merry Christmas!
Hugs Pat