Thursday, 3 December 2015

A Package and a Tag

Hello Friends,

I have been quite busy with Advent posts on my other blog and this one has been a bit neglected. I have a couple of projects to show you that I did in the last couple of weeks but have not had time to post.

The first is a package I wrapped for a Get Well gift for a friend.
I made a little tag for it too.
And my 2nd little project will be hung on my Christmas tree to commemorate our new little ragdoll kitten, though he is not so little now. I made it from an old Christmas card.
And here is the real kitty. His name is Sebastian and, at six months old, he is equal in size to our adult cats.

Thank you for visiting my blog. I'm glad you stopped by and I love it when you comment.

Hugs & smiles,
Teresa

Challenges:
A Snowflakes Promise - Winter/Christmas
Inky Chicks - Merry Christmas
Lemon Shortbread - ATG (anything goes)
Papertake Weekly - ATG
Shopping our Stash - No Stamping
Through the Craft Room Door - always ATG
Try it on Tuesday - Bags & boxes

13 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Love what you have made, and those kitties are so beautiful. Hugs, Valerie

aussie aNNie said...

Delightful creation and cute cats.x...x

 { aNNie}

pearshapedcrafting said...

I am sure your friend was cheered up just by seeing this lovely package! Sebastian reminds me of my childhood pet! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday! Chrisx

Dr Sonia S V said...

Those flowers look so pretty
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Angela Hoynes said...

Love your wrapped parcel and your card. Your real cats are gorgeous xx

Patricia St Martin said...

Always love seeing pictures of the cats and your tabby is adorable. Sorry your friend is not feeling so well, hope she is feeling a little better. The ornament is so cute, love the little girl and the kittens.
Hugs Pat

Margik said...

A fantastic package with beautiful flowers! Your card is very beautiful too. Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday.
Mar x

Chi Cr said...

Your cats are gorgeous!!! Love the tags you made; that is a great idea to use Christmas cards for a tag! I'll have to try that! :)

NanaConnie said...

OK, Teresa, you know I scrolled right down to the photos of Sebastian. :-D He's really beautiful and so lovable. I think your get well package is fabulous! Lovely flowers and I adore the twine to tie it up.
Recycling the old Christmas card into a tree hanging was a brilliant idea, especially with that darling kitten in the image. Hugs.

Chasing the Dream said...

OMG, my heart is with the feline, love that picture of him. The get well package is fabulous especially love the flowers. Have a terrific and wonderful weekend.
Hugs

Chana said...

Hello, Teresa,
Both projects are just adorable and Sebastian has been honored with a special place on your tree. It doesn't get any better than that! Very nicely done! Thanks for playing along with us here at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana, DT

Tammi Cremeans said...

Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Regards,

TTCRD DT

makememories4life {My Blog}

Through The Craft Room Door

ttcrd.blogspot.com

Penny said...

Very sweet package you created! I am sure your friend loved it! :^)
And your little tree ornament is just too sweet! Almost as sweet as Sebastian! :^)
Hugs, Penny