Wednesday, 11 November 2015

the Outlawz Sketch Challenge

Hello Friends,

In my last post I showed you a card I made using the colour palette at The Outlawz. Now I have a card inspired by the Wednesday sketch challenge.

I used another Tickell Expressions image and sentiment set for this design. I also raided my scrap paper stash, including a nice burgundy piece I salvaged from store packaging. I coloured my little squirrel with Prisma pencils.

This image set is not new, but I will post it here in case you are new to my blog. I don't charge for my images, but I really appreciate your nice comments and I love to see what you make with my creations.
I cut down an A2 card base so I would have a square card for the sketch challenge. Not liking to toss anything away, I made a little tag with the part I cut off.
Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you are having a great day.

Hugs & smiles,
Teresa

Challenges:
The Outlawz Sketch Challenge
Word Art Wednesday - always anything goes
Crafty Time - embellish it
Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper - use patterned paper
CCC Digi Creations - anything goes
Just Keep on Creating - anything goes
Petal Lu - anything goes
Sisters of Craft - anything goes

11 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Teresa, I like the adorable image and the colours
Kevin xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Fantastic, thanks for the little drawing, hugs, Valerie

Claudia Rogier said...

Hi,

Lovely card. Sweet stamp. Thanks for joining us at CCC Digi Creations Challenge.

Hugs
Claudia
DT CCC Digi Creations Challenge
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/

suzARTe said...

This is a lovely card Teresa, I love the main image and all the little details are just great. It's always good that you can make another project from paper left overs. Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes November link-up, Just keep on creating
Susan xx

Karon said...

So adorable and love the sketch you used! TFS

Natasja's Kaarten said...

Sweet image! Love your sketch! Thanks for joining our challenge at CCC digi creations blog. Hope to see you again.

Natasja
DT CCC digi creations

Amy Cohen said...

Such a cutie- Love the buckle on the bottom too. Thanks for joining us at CCC Digi Creations.
Amy-DT

Penny said...

Great take on the sketch! Love Your pretty palette, the darling image--thank you--and your coloring! :^)
Hugs, Penny

NanaConnie said...

Oh, how precious, Teresa! I love him all surrounding by red. Beautiful die cut frame for him. :-D

Bad Kitty said...

Your card is very beautiful !
Thank you for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts!
Good Luck and hope to see you again.

Craftdee said...

Love your sweet image :-)) Great card for Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge
Thanks for sharing it with us, hope to see you again Donna ☺