Sunday, 22 November 2015

Sunday's Little Blessing - Requested Image

Hello Friends,

The other day I posted a beautiful card made by my fellow blogger and friend, NanaConnie, using last week's image. I was so thrilled I told her she could pick an image she would like me to draw. It was a challenging one, but I knew she was cheering me on and I didn't want to let her down. NanaConnie asked me to draw a deer or an elk; something she could use on her masculine cards.

I found a picture of a stag and drew it, but this is not just any stag. This is a reindeer! So NanaConnie, you can even use this on your masculine Christmas cards. Thanks for the challenge, dear one. I hope you like it.



I just happened to read the book of Habakkuk the day before I drew this. (That sounds impressive, unless you know that Habakkuk has only three little chapters.) I thought this verse went very well with this image.


I might regret this, but I am going to make you an offer. If you make something with one of my images (you have to colour it), I will post your creation and you can ask me to make a specific image for you.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you are having a wonderful Sunday.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa

8 comments:

NanaConnie said...

Fantastic, Teresa! I'm downloading him right now and hope to be able to use him sometime this upcoming week. So much depends on family get together over Thanksgiving which is Thursday. Hugs, my friend.

Desire Fourie said...

What a lovely deer, so majestic. Thanks Teresa xxx
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful reindeer, what a glorious image. Hugs, Valerie

Chasing the Dream said...

Wow, this is an awesome image. Thanks for sharing
Have a beautiful week.
Hugs
Berni

Edwina said...

Thank you Teresa for the deer. He is terrific. I am glad NanaConnie requested him. I am unable to make cards right now, but I can color a digi or 2 a day. So I will look to see what I want to color besides the baby elephant I have printed off. Edwina Brown

Lori m said...

Teresa, your art work is just fantastic, this image is one of my favorites, your passion shows in your work, hugs, Lori m

Wies said...

Teresa, Thank you for this wonderful drawing of a reindeer.

Penny said...

OMGoodness, what a fab digi! You did a great job for NC! :^) Thank you!
Hugs, Penny