Sunday, 29 November 2015

Sunday's Little Blessing - Eagle

Hello Friends,

This week I drew an eagle for you. I referenced a photo from Pepino (Image Galleries - The Eagle & The Owl) at Paint My Photo.

Last week I made an offer that anyone who coloured up one of my images and let me post it here could choose an image she would like me to draw. I would like to extend that offer to Christmas Day as my special gift to you.

Thanks for dropping in and a very big thank you for those who take the time to comment.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa

4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

The eagle is really beautiful, thanks so much! Hugs, Valerie

Lori m said...

WOW, this is fantastic, you are so talented, love all your drawings, Hugs, Lori m

NanaConnie said...

Magnificent eagle, Teresa! How am I ever going to find time to get all these colored? :-D NC

aussie aNNie said...

Teresa your drawings are fabulous....love the deer below as well...also thanks for joining in my candy and blog...I do hope nothing happens again that I need to start over....
xx
 { aNNie}