Monday, 23 November 2015

Phee McFaddell

Hello Friends,

Today I have a card using an image from a wonderful artist - Phee McFaddell. I used my Tombow markers like water colour paints by scribbling the colours on an acrylic block and picking them up with a damp paintbrush. My patterned papers are from K&Co. and my cardstock pieces are actually up-cycled box board. I added a jute twine loop to the 'roof' of my imaginary bird house.
All that box board made my card rather front-heavy so I added a little cardstock triangle pocket to the back. This is removable and can be used as a bookmark.
Sentiment by Abundance of Yummies
Thanks for stopping by for a visit. I love that you have come and your comments make me smile.

Hugs & smiles,
Teresa

Challenges:
The Outlawz Twisted Thursday - ATG (anything goes)/wings
Word Art Wednesday - ATG/family friendly
Creative Moments - ATG/winter birthday
Aud Sentiments - ATG + sentiment
Craft Rocket Challenges - add a sentiment

11 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful card and image! Hugs, Valerie

Wies said...

Beatiful card and lovely image.
Wies

Carole Robb Bisson said...

This is really a lovey craft. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 210th AG challenge! Blessings, Carole

Billie A said...

Cute card thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination.

Karon said...

So pretty and love the water colour! TFS

NanaConnie said...

Stunning, Teresa! You really have that particular water color technique mastered. I must try that. FYI, not likely that I'll get the stag colored and made into a card this week. The Thanksgiving holiday demands are playing havoc with my crafting time. :-D Next weekend, hopefully.

Lisa J said...

Lovely card and great job with the water colours. Thanks for sharing with us this fortnight. Lisa DT Aud Sentiments Challenge

Christina Hor said...

Oh this is so beautiful and soft Teresa! What a very sweet image and beautiful done. Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday.

Hugs, Christina

Penny said...

Very clever to add the bookmark! Love your beautiful card front! Really rich palette, sweet image, great coloring, and fab embellies! :^)
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs, Penny

Kandy's Krafts said...

Beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Girls Creations

Chris said...

A really lovely card, the image is gorgeous, the soft colours of the 'watercolouring' suit it perfectly, it's a beautiful design, great recycling too! Thanks for joining us at Creative Moments.
Chris
x