Thursday, 19 November 2015

Featured Follower - NanaConnie

Hello Friends,

Today I am featuring a card done by dear friend and fellow blogger, NanaConnie. She used the skunk image that I gave away recently. You can find it here. I give free images and/or sentiments on my blog every Sunday and randomly sometimes too.
The details of NanaConnie's wonderful design are on her blog, Grammy's Attic.

Thanks for stopping by. If you use one of my images on a project I would love to see it and, with your permission, I will feature you too.

Hugs & smiles,
Teresa

6 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW how beautifully she has used your image Teresa. My printer kept giving me a lot of trouble so now I cant use digis!
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful card, lovely use of your little skunk! Hugs, Valerie

NanaConnie said...

Thanks, Teresa. I'm honored that you'd feature my card on your blog. I love your freebies. :-D NC

Nancy said...

How wonderful to see a project made with your own image!
It's a great card! :o)

Patricia St Martin said...

Nice job Connie! Love your darling image Teresa! Thank you.
Hugs Pat

Penny said...

Wow, NC did a great job with your image! Love her design and coloring an fun sentiment! :^)
Hugs, Penny