Tuesday, 10 November 2015

Doctor Who in Blue

Hello Friends,

I'm back with another book-shaped card. I dressed the Doctor in blue this time, as well as the rest of this monochrome design. This time I used two different embossing folders from a strip of scrap cardstock and cut them 1.5 inches square. Stitchy Bear's Doctor Who image steals the show, but Anji's Antics flying clock makes a nice accompaniment. I coloured the Doctor with Prisma pencils and used SU Nearly Navy to ink all of my edges.
Speaking of blue, I thought you might like to see my son's blue-eyed baby. Sebastian will be six months old on Sunday, but he is already over seven pounds and as long as our adult cats. I caught this pose while he was enamored by a literal fly on the wall.
Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate your visit and your comments really brighten my day.

Hugs & Smiles,
Teresa

Challenges:
Word Art Wednesday - always anything goes
Through the Craft Room Door - always anything goes
Colouring in Scrapland - inspired by a book or film
Crafting from the Heart - always anything goes
Dream Valley Challenges - shaped card
Get Creative Challenges - birthday
Not Just Cards - always anything goes
Craft Your Passion - always anything goes

15 comments:

Carole Robb Bisson said...

The Doctor surely commands center stage and the clocks and sentiment bring it all home.Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 208th AG challenge! Blessings, Carole

Dr Sonia S V said...

Another wowzer ...I love the squares with the star embossing...so cleverly made!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Valerie-Jael said...

Doctor Who is great, but this time that gorgeous cat is the star - what a beauty! Great shot, too. Hugs, Valerie

Angela Hoynes said...

Love the Doctor in blue xx

NanaConnie said...

Gorgeous, Teresa! I love Dr. Who even more in all blue monochromatic! Sebastian has grown so much. What a darling little kitten he is (or big kitten as the case may be.) I just want to hug and cuddle him.

Patricia St Martin said...

Another beautiful book card. I bookmarked the tutorial and thanks for that. Love this one.
Sebastian is adorable his pretty blue eyes and they get so big fast. Thanks for sharing a picture of him.
Hugs Pat

crafty-stamper said...

Hi just popping back to say ---thank you for joining us at Get Creative
Carol DT x

KraftyKoolKat said...

A really awesome creation. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Dream Valley Challenges.
Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxx

Patricia Alvarez said...

Great card. I love the embossed squares. Thank you so much for joining us at Craft Your Passion. Good luck!!! Patricia DT.

Penny said...

Oooh, beautifully done in blue! Love this one, also--really lovely coloring! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Michelle said...

I love bleutones and your card is fantastic. Lovely with allt he different layers.
Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
Good luck. xxx Michelle (DT)

Christina Hor said...

Teresa, this is absolutely beautiful! I love your shades of blue and beautifully colored with the pencils. Lovely touch with the embossing designs too. Thanks so much for sharing with us over at TTCRD Challenges. Wishing you a lovely weekend Teresa.

Hugs, Christina
TTCRD Challenges (GDT)
Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenges (DT)
memoriescrafter.blogspot.com (personal blog)

Theresa Pace said...

so cool! love this and David Tenant is my favourite Dr Who. need that image. thank you for sharing with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx
http://craf-ther.blogspot.co.uk/

Mayumi Adler said...

Hi Teresa. I love your Doctor card, and have a couple of friends who will love it too.
I like the book shape, the embossed background and the blue shades.
Thanks for playing with us at Colouring in Scrapland.

MagsB said...

What a fab book card! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

love Mags B x