Wednesday, 11 November 2015

Colour Challenge at The Outlawz

Hello Friends,
Needing some quick inspiration to build back up my birthday card stash, I turned to The Outlawz Challenges community.

This week the colour challenge is yellow, green & orange, with a twist of punches. First I turned to my scrap stash (I have my paper snippets sorted by colour) and then I pulled out a few punches.
I used my own Tickell Expressions Mantis image and matching sentiments for this design. I will put them at the end of this post in case you didn't get them before. I think the sentiments might be new.


Thanks for stopping in. I appreciate your visit.

Hugs & smiles,
Teresa

Challenges:
The Outlawz colour challenge - palette above 
Word Art Wednesday - always anything goes
2 Creative Chicks - anything goes 
Crafts Galore Encore - use a stamp or digi 
CCC Digi Creations - anything goes
Just Keep on Creating - anything goes 
Petal Lu - anything goes
Sisters of Craft - anything goes

9 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely card, great colours, too. Thanks for sharing the sentiments again. Hugs, Valerie

Janis Lewis said...

Very pretty.
Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks.
DT Janis
Pause Dream Enjoy
PDE Linky Party

suzARTe said...

Such a cool card, I love the bright colour combo and all the other details are great. Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes November link-up, Just keep on creating
Susan xx

Natasja's Kaarten said...

Beautiful card! live the colors! Thanks for joining our challenge at CCC digi creations blog. Hope to see you again.

Natasja
DT CCC digi creations

Tammi Cremeans said...

Awesome. Love it. Thank you for joining us over at CCC Digi Creations.

Tammi, DT

Amy Cohen said...

So fun- the sentiment is great too. Thanks for joining us at CCC Digi Creations.
Amy-DT

Penny said...

How cute! Great use of the colors--love your fun image, coloring, and embossing! And really funny sentiment! :^)
Hugs, Penny

NanaConnie said...

WOW, you've been busy this week, my friend. Magnificent take on the colors!

Charity Chamberlain said...

Super awesome, fun, and cute card! I love how unique this is too! Thank you for playing along in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge! Have a blessed day!

Charity - DT Member - Word Art Wednesday
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
http://collectivecreativity.blogspot.com (my personal blog)