Tuesday, 6 October 2015

Mini Note Cards

Hello Friends,

In my last post I showed you how I dressed up an empty tea box. What I didn't mention was that the box was meant to be a hostess gift for friends who invited us to dinner. But I felt funny about giving someone an empty box so I made a set of note cards and brought her the gift the following day.

Here is one of the note cards. I made a set of ten, along with matching envelopes.

I also made a tag, which I adhered with low tack tape to the lid of the box. I think my hostess was very pleased with her gift.
Thanks for popping by. I love it when you visit and your comments warm my heart.

Hugs & smiles,
Teresa

Challenges:
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - anything goes
Crafting with Dragonflies - anything goes
Through the Craft Room Door - anything goes
Crafty Girls Creations - always anything goes

10 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

I am sure she was very pleased, what a wonderful gift, and all made by hand. Hugs, Valerie

Wynn Walton said...

What a lovely idea and a great gift. Thank you for joining in at Crafting with Dragonflies. Wynn DT

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

I am so sure your hostess loves your craft Teresa. The card is so pretty and I must say I love the tag so much! Thank you for joining Anything Goes challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Please join us again next week. Have fun creating :)
Hugs&Smiles,
Asmah
TTCRD DT
Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}

Mandy said...

Wonderful note card & tag Teresa! I love the torn papers & the flowers is so striking.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

NanaConnie said...

Even better gift with little note cards! Loving how the papers match the box. Gorgeous black and white striped flower.

Karon said...

These are so pretty and what a great gift! TFS

Patricia St Martin said...

That was a super nice gift to give to someone. To add some note card to it was a great idea and that makes it more special. The envelopes are perfect for her.
Hugs, Pat♥

happyglitzygirl said...

Lovely card, thanks for playing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies,blessings Hilde

Penny said...

Great idea for your friend! Really lovely gift--that notecard you made is just gorgeous! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Sara Sherlock said...

Very Pretty. They will make a lovely gift. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. We are looking forward to seeing you again in the next challenge.
Sara
TTCRD DT
FP3 {My Blog}