Thursday, 15 October 2015

Birthday Girl Batch

Hello Friends,

Today I made a small batch of birthday cards for girls. I used paper scraps and an image by Make It Crafty. I used water colour pencils on the images.

I purposely left off sentiments on two of the cards so I can personalize them later on. These are going into my birthday card stash since it is quite depleted.
Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs & smiles,
Teresa

Challenges:
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes
Through the Craft Room Door - anything goes
Simon Says Monday Challenge - Wonderful Watercolor
Inspiration Destination - anything goes

6 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful cards, great idea to be ready for when the birthdays come! Hugs, Valerie

Penny said...

Beautifully designed, Teresa! Love your sweet image and coloring! And your bg paper is so pretty! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Jackie Scott said...

Beautiful cards Teresa - lots of wonderful colors - I am sure the girls receiving them will be very pleased!

Sara Sherlock said...

Super cute! It's always nice to have a card you can pop a sentiment onto and have for what you need. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. We are looking forward to seeing you again in the next challenge.
Sara
TTCRD DT
FP3 {My Blog}

Ema M said...

Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again and good luck!
Ema
IDCB Owner

Charity Chamberlain said...

Wonderful cards! Thank you for playing along in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge! Have a blessed day!

Charity - DT Member - Word Art Wednesday
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
http://collectivecreativity.blogspot.com (my personal blog)