Thursday, 10 September 2015

More Pizza Box Tags

Hello Friends,

In my last post I showed you how I used a grocery store frozen pizza box to make 16 bookmarks/tags. Making my backgrounds on the large sheets before cutting them up was a great time saving step. Here are another two that I made.
The crown image came from Free Vintage Digital Stamps. I decorated it with Liquid Pearls and Stickles. The scripture sentiment is from Word Art By Karen.
I used a chipboard shape for my chickadee. I primed it with white Gesso and then painted with my Tombow markers and Pentel water brush. (Love that thing) I used a black Sharpie to define the eye.

Thanks for visiting my blog today. I hope you have been inspired in some way.

Hugs & smiles,
Teresa

Challenges:
Word Art Wednesday - Anything family friendly goes
Get Creative Challenges - Use a tag
Lawnscaping - texture
Where the Heart is  - add some text
Papertake Weekly - things with wings
The Outlawz Twisted Thursday - all dressed up
Through the Craft Room Door - always anything goes

14 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful tags! Did you ever think of opening a pizza place? Hugs, Valerie

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW so beautiful ...and I do love the beaded addition!
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

Wies said...

Thanks for the tutorial how to make these beautiful tags out of a pizza box.

Carole Robb Bisson said...

Teresa, I really like the backgrounds. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 200th Celebration Week’ challenge!.
Blessings and Hugs, Carole

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

Great upcylce indeed Teresa. Those are pretty tags. I'm delighted to see your work entered in ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Please join us again next week Teresa and happy creating :)
Hugs&Smiles,
Asmah
TTCRD DT
Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}

Penny said...

Both are beautifully decorated, Teresa! Love each of them! :^)
Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs, Penny

NanaConnie said...

Great tags, Teresa! I really love the one with the crown. Fantastic job adding all that bling. :-D

Chasing the Dream said...

OMG! Look at these tags, they are gorgeous. You must take over to the Queen. Nicely done. Thanks for visiting me while I was taking care of my friend. She is now in Heaven with the Lord. Easing my way back. Have a fabulous weekend.
Hugs
Berni

Patricia St Martin said...

Great job and love the way you did the bird.
Hugs Pat♥

Kandy's Krafts said...

Stunning recycling. Beautiful tags. Thank you for joining us at Get Creative challenge.

Helen Haines said...

These tags are gorgeous, great work. Thank you for joining us at Where the HeART is. Helen DT. Do come back again. xx

Audrey said...

Such beautiful tags! So many amazing details to look at! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Lawnscaping Challenges! :)

Karon said...

Fabulous tags and love the bird and crown! TFS and have a great week.

Helen said...

Great tags - love the way you've coloured the bird.

Thanks for joining us at the HeART Is.

Helen x