Sunday, 16 August 2015

Sunday's Little Blessing - Bread & Wine

Hello Friends,

This week Terry finished making a pigeon shelter and we started the release process for two rescued pigeons - Love & Grace. Love was originally called Gimpy (because of a broken leg), but I changed his name to Love when he refused to leave Grace after her failed attempt to fly.

I have another rescue pigeon - an adult that was hit by a car. He is blind in one eye and the sight in the other is questionable. It is a long-shot that he will be able to fly again and go free, so I have named him Faith.

Yesterday my neighbour brought me a baby pigeon that she found in the middle of the road. It is not yet fully feathered; it still has some of its yellow fluff. She is not able to feed herself so I am the Mama Bird. My husband suggested her name - Hope.

I managed to squeeze in some drawing time on my Ipad in bits, here and there. I hope you can find a use for this one. It might be nice on an Easter card or in your faith art journaling.

Enjoy!

Sunday Blessing Hugs,
Teresa

JPEG
PNG

6 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Your new pigeon home is wonderful, how good that you are taking care of them - they will keep you busy, that's for sure! Hugs, Valerie And thanks for the drawing!

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

How lovely that you take care of rescue pigeons, Teresa, thank you for sharing your images.

Love and hugs
Maarit

NanaConnie said...

Wonderful video of Grace and Love, my friend. What a great pigeon shelter. Tell Terry he's brilliant. :-D Thanks for the digi. It IS going to be perfect for an Easter card.

Angela Hoynes said...

I just love thinking of you as Mamma Bird :) Greta work with the pigeons xx

Desire Fourie said...

You and Terry are true angels caring for the pigeons like you do.
Thank you again for the lovely image.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Karon said...

That's so wonderful that you are so caring! TFS