Monday, 3 August 2015

Card & Tag Set

Hello Friends,

Recently I bought an image set from Fresh Brewed Designs as a fund raiser. I used the beautiful image and accompanying sentiment to make a card and tag set.
I used water colour pencils for the images and adhered only the bottom of the image to the card.

I used the sentiment on both the card and tag, which could be used as a bookmark.
The base of the tag is from up-cycled box board which I collaged, painted and embossed.
Some of the beads (the orange ones) came from a bracelet I bought from a thrift store.
Thanks for visiting my blog today. I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and I am always encouraged by your lovely comments.

Hugs & smiles,
Teresa

Challenges:
The Outlawz Paper a la Mode - Tag It
2 Creative Chicks - anything goes
Word Art Wednesday - anything family friendly goes
Crafts Galore Encore - anything goes

11 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful card and tag set, very well designed and made, and great to use recycled materials too. Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

Desire Fourie said...

Wow what stunning colouring with the pencils. Such a wonderful set. Thank you so much Teresa for supporting Heather and her special mom xxx
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Jackie Scott said...

Beautiful coloring Teresa! Lovely bright colors - like the embossing on the card and the wonderful bright beads on the tag. Great design on both.

Wies said...

Lovely image. You made a beautiful card and tag with it.

Penny said...

Very sweet set! Love the image, coloring, and palette you chose! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Nana said...

Beautiful Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Gayatri said...

Gorgeous tag! Love it! Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge!
Hugs!
Gayatri

Angela Hoynes said...

Beautiful tag xx

Patricia St Martin said...

Gorgeous job on the card and tag. Love the beads.
Hugs, Pat♥

Cara Malmrose said...

I just love this set Teresa! Great projects you created!
Thanks for sharing!
(Hugs) Cara
My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

Isobel said...

Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge , great card
Good luck x