Wednesday, 12 August 2015

Box-board Tags - Another Batch

Hi Friends,

I have another batch of box-board tags to show you today. Is this something you would like to see a tutorial on or is it too basic and self-explanatory? Please let me know in the comments.

This is a piece of collaged and painted box-board that is ready to be made into tags.
Side A
Side B
I got 28 tags out of this one piece that would have normally gone into the trash. I really love the idea of reducing my waste footprint on this planet. Here are a few of my favourites:
And some close-ups of my absolute favourite. I used Liquid Pearls to decorate the crown. I also printed "loved" in Liquid Pearls. It is very subtle and barely visible, which is what I wanted. I love to add subtle details to my art which will be discovered, rather than obvious from the first glance.
Thanks for dropping by. Please remember to let me know in the comments if you would like to see a tutorial for recycling box-board. To make it easy, just put a Y for yes and a N for no.

Hugs & smiles,
Teresa

8 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Fabulous tags Teresa, I love love love that crown
Kevin xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful tags, and always a great idea to recycle. Hugs, Valerie

Wies said...

Great recycle work. The tags are beautiful. Y
Wies

Angela Hoynes said...

I would love to know how you do the backgrounds Teresa. Love the crown.

NanaConnie said...

I love how you make these tags, Teresa! Great photos and directions. :-D I'm back from my two weeks of travels with only intermittent internet connection and am now trying to get caught up on visiting all my favorite blogs. I'm already so far behind from trying to leave comments on everything that was posted while I was gone -- it's impossible! Hope you'll forgive my just browsing and not commenting on each and every post. :-D Things will return to normal soon, I'm sure.

Penny said...

Wow, very cool, Teresa! Love the pretty colors you combined! And such fab tags--really love the crown one! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Karon said...

Such a great idea and fabulous tags! TFS

Patricia St Martin said...

Teresa, Here I go again, right in the middle of making your comment last night our power went out something about a tree so we sat for 3 plus hours waiting for the power to go back on Just thought I would tell you. I finally got some time to leave some comments been so busy. Got Isaiah off to SD sure did not want to see him go but school starts soon and being a senior this year time will go fast for him but I do have to say it is nice to have time now for myself. I forget how much time kids take. Thank you for your nice comments.
Your paper is wonderful and all these great ideas for your tags, They are so much fun to make and everyone is different. Love your choice of images and all the wonderful elements.
Hugs, Pat♥