Sunday, 12 July 2015

Sunday's Little Blessing - Girl with Head Scarf

Hello Friends,

I hope you all have had a good week. I have had an amazing time, painting and worshiping God through my art every day.

Today's little blessing from me to you is a Girl with a Head Scarf image, in JPEG and PNG formats. I hope you like it. I would love to see what you make with it.

Hugs & smiles,
Teresa
JPEG
PNG

Angela has a beautiful water colour lily on her blog today - Crafting with Jack.

I have a new painting on my other blog, A Closer Walk.

7 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful drawing! Have a great Sunday, hugs, Valerie

Angela Hoynes said...

Great drawing Teresa.

Edwina said...

Teresa, She is very pretty. Thank you. Edwina Brown

Patricia St Martin said...

Behind on comments, again computer problems. Wonderful drawings and thanks for sharing.
Hugs, Pat♥

Desire Fourie said...

Thanks so much again for sharing your wonderful creativity with us. Just love her xxx
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

NanaConnie said...

WOW! How beautiful she is. Thanks so much. I'm going to be in and out all this week as I spend lots of time with grandkids. We've gathered them from all over the country (Washington, Oregon, Florida and Virginia) for a mini family reunion -- just the kids, not their parents, and they are all piled in at my daughter's house. There may or may not be internet time. :-D

Penny said...

She is wonderful! Thank you! :^)
Hugs, Penny