Thursday, 30 July 2015

Dance

Hello Friends,

I love this image by Squigglefly. It's called, "Blessed Relief". I was going to use a sentiment by Digis By Phooka, which says, "Dance is the song of the body." but I decided to just use the word "Dance".

This tag/bookmark started off as a used manilla shipping tag. I painted it black, splashed around some acrylic paints and added this beautiful image. I used water colour pencils and a Tombow blender pen.
Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate you stopping by and my heart is warmed by your comments.

Hugs & smiles,
Teresa

Challenges:
The Outlawz Friday Coloring Challenge - Dance
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything goes
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes

8 comments:

Penny said...

You did such a wonderful job on this, Teresa! Really beautifully designed & colored! Love the embellishment! And thanks so much for playing along with us this week! :^)
Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs, Penny

Valerie-Jael said...

Love your wonderful tag, the image is fantastic! Hugs, Valerie

NanaConnie said...

She's so beautiful, Teresa! Love those fibers.

Karon said...

Such a great tag and full of movement! TFS

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Gorgeous artwork, Teresa, it's so beautiful. Have a wonderful weekend, sweetie.

Love and hugs
Maarit

Patricia St Martin said...

I agree with you about the image she is wonderful and free spirited and the beads are a great choice to add and the background fits perfect, love the way you did it. Hope you are feeling better?
Hugs, Pat♥

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Beautiful tag/bookmark! Love that pretty image!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Angela Hoynes said...

Great tag and love the image.