Tuesday, 14 July 2015

Blueberry Bear Boy

Hello Friends,

Back in December 2014 I started participating in a progressive freebie challenge at The Outlawz. July's image comes from Blueberry Bear - an adorable little boy. I made a matching card and tag with the image.
I painted both images with my chalk pastels so I could also enter these into the Greetings challenge at The Outlawz.
I used up some paper scraps, made die cuts and did some embossing for the card. The greeting is a sticker, layered onto die cut and punched pieces.
The tag started with salvaged box board, which I decoupaged with patterned paper scraps, embossed and inked. I tied it off with a leather strip.
Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate you taking the time and really love it when you comment.

Hugs & smiles,
Teresa

Challenges:
The Outlawz Freebie Challenge - use image provided
The Outlawz Greetings Challenge - use chalk
Crafty Friends Challenge - anything goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - always anything goes
Through the Craft Room Door - anything goes
Simon Says Monday Challenge - anything goes
Scrapper's Delights - always anything goes
Hiding in my Craft Room - Super Scraps Saturday

12 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Love your card and tag set, that little boy is so cute! Hugs, Valerie

Becca Cruger said...

Wow! I can't believe you colored that with chalk pastels. I never have been able to get the hang of those, but you are apparently an expert! Really cool creation!

Wendy L said...

Great card and cute, thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends, xxxx

M DelValle said...

Cool card and tag! Thank you for joining us at Scrapper's Delights!

Patricia St Martin said...

Great job Teresa with your little boy. You colored him really nice and I love that you made a tag and a card out of him. Love the green paper.
Hugs, Pat♥

Penny said...

Both turned out so cute! Love the pastel coloring on each of them! Especially love the decoupaging on the tag! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Linda Osterwise, DT said...

Teresa, what an adorable image - and you've used it well on both your card and your tag. Very colorful and creative. Thank you for joining us in the Through The Craft Room Door challenge this week.

Hugz,
Linda

Tracey Boley said...

Brilliant creations Teresa.

Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Friends Challenge blog,hope to see you again for our next challenge.

Tracey DTxx

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card and matching tag, such a brilliant image.
Thank you for joining us at Crafty Friends.
Pauline
x

Anna-Karin said...

Fabulous card and tag! That image is great. Love your colours. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute card and matching tag!

Thank you for playing along with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends! Our newest challenge is on now, I hope you'll play along:-)

Jenscrapstoo said...

What a Great card to used your scraps love the card & tag image too
Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
Cheers Jennie DTM
Jenscrapstoo