Sunday, 29 March 2015

Oh No Ostrich

Hello Friends,

Thank you for dropping by today. I have another free image and sentiment set for you that I call, "Oh No Ostrich". I hope you like her and can use her in your card creations. I haven't colored her up yet, so if you do, I would love to see your results.

Also, I'd love to hear your opinion about the drawings I have been doing (what ones you especially like or ones you don't care for) and the sentiments. Do you like the fancy fonts or do you prefer plain?

Have a wonderful Sunday.

Hugs & smiles,
Teresa

10 comments:

Dawn Lancaster said...

Great image & sentiment! Thanks for sharing! xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Your drawing is wonderful, this will make a fantastic card! Thanks for sharing the image, hugs, Valerie

Lady Anne Milnes Howard said...

It is lovely seeing you drawing images Teresa, thank you for sharing. Love the sentiment it made me smile...
Love ~ Lady Anne xxx

Penny said...

This is too cute, Teresa! Love her! Thank you!
I love the fun fonts--fancy or otherwise. The ones today are great! And so is the sentiment! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Anonymous said...

What a great image. Thank you!
I love fancy fonts...Pam

Lilla in AL said...

I like this. I have a couple of friends who aren't aging gracefully and this should cheer them up. Thank you.

Donna said...

Thanks Teresa! This is adorable. It will make a great birthday card!

Diana said...

Outstanding. Love fonts in all fun and fancy forms.
Thanks so much for this one.

Angela Hoynes said...

I think your drawings are fun and quirky xx

Anonymous said...

.·:*¨·••·¨*:· Thanks.·:*¨·••·¨*:·
for the lovely freebie.I appreciate you being so kind and sharing with us.Bless you, your time, hard work and your amazing talent.Keep up the fabulous work.Wishing you a joyful weekend!
Happy Easter
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")sending hugs of comfort across the miles