Saturday, 8 November 2014

Mini Paintings

Hello Friends,

Here are some mini paintings I did this week on 4"x4.5" pieces of water colour paper.

Abstract flowers in acrylic using the end of a paintbrush and a rake brush.
Watercolour pencils (left); pens, watercolours & blue acrylic (right)
Finger painting in acrylics
A strange creature I may use in my fantasy story. Finger painted with some definition with a brush.
Completely finger painted in acrylics. This is my favourite.
I really love finger painting in acrylics. I may explore this technique more. It makes me feel so connected to the artwork and is very satisfying.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa

Challenges:
Crafting By Designs - anything goes
Inspiration Destination - anything goes

6 comments:

Giggles said...

Very pretty work Teresa! I love your fantasy creature with the adorable kind eyes! Thanks for sharing!

Hugs Giggles

Karon said...

These are so wonderful and love the finger paintings. The creature reminds me a little of Mr Snuffleupagus off of Sesame street ;-) Now that takes me back a few years :-) Have a wonderful weekend.

Dr Sonia S V said...

SO nice of you to share such myriad arts Teresa

Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

Penny said...

Each one is a unique, beautiful expression of you! Love them! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Penny said...

Not sure if my comment got through! So, here's what I think I said:
Each one is a unique, beautiful expression of you! Love them! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Ema M said...

Wow! These are great! Thanks for sharing your fabulous projects and joining us for our current challenge at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
Ema
IDCB Owner