Friday, 7 November 2014

Art Journal Pages - The Other One

Hello again,

The title of my last post was "Art Journal Pages" and then I only shared one page. Sorry about that. Here is the other page, the one facing the first. It isn't related to the first other than that it is across from it in my journal.

In the last few weeks I have had opportunities to be anxious, offended and discouraged. Yesterday was one of those days. I am no master of my emotions. I can only cry out for the purifying grace of my Lord Jesus Christ to wash over me. As I choose to release anxiety and forgiveness, he releases supernatural grace and peace to me. That is what this page is about.
The scribbles and dots are life's turmoils. When I stand in His Peace it all looks like fireworks.
The fireball was painted with water colour pencils and glued on.
Thanks for stopping in.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa

Linked to:
Paint Party Friday
Word Art Wednesday

3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

It is always good that we can express our thoughts and feelings in art! Take care, hugs, Valerie

Karon said...

So sorry that you had a bad day emotionally! Sending you hugs and encouragement and love. Karon.

Jo Ann said...

Hi Teresa. Great design on project. It's so bright and cheerful! We're delighted that you joined our Challenge last week at Word Art Wednesday. We hope to see you again this week. Leaving you with God's Word in Hebrews 12:2, "Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God." Have a blessed day.

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com