Thursday, 2 October 2014

Two for Tea

Hello Friends,

Thank you for all the wonderful responses to my first two digis - Lizzie and Young Lizzie. You have really spurred me on to discover what else I can do.

Today's card was developed from the parameters of several challenges.

The colours (pink, yellow-orange and green) and theme (Tea Time) on this center step fold card came from The Outlawz Color Challenge. Some of my pinks look rather orange in the pics. :(


Mema's Crafts' October Challenge is a Tic-Tac-Toe. I used the column on the right: a Digital stamp from Free Vintage Digital Stamps, glitter paper on my lower sentiment, and dry embossing on two of my tags with a mini Cuttlebug folder.


The theme at Shopping Our Stash Challenge is "Sunshine on a Cloudy Day". The challenge is to find something in your stash with clouds and/or sun. This is my first time trying this challenge and it was fun. I found a cloud template in my stash that I completely forgot about. I used it to cut out the three clouds at the top of my design.










Finally, I used this lovely sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches challenge.  I hope they accept my interpretation of the sketch.







Here are a few more pics of my design.








 Thanks for visiting my blog. Thank you ten times over if you leave a comment.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa

Challenges:
The Outlawz Color Challenge - Tea Time
Shopping Our Stash - Sunshine on a Cloudy Day
Mema's Crafts - Tic-Tac-Toe
Tuesday Morning Sketches - Sketch
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
Crafting by Designs - Anything goes
Crafting with Dragonflies - anything goes
Inspiration Destination - anything goes
ABC Challenge - anything goes
Paradise of Stamps - Girly













19 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely adorable Teresa. Just love the little stencilled clouds with the design paper and the fun tags. A wonderful centre step design once again.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Ema M said...

I cannot thank you enough for playing along with my Dream Team and me on the launch of our new ATG challenge blog!

About your project... how fun and so colorful! I love how you gave such a detailed breakdown on how your meeting each challenge. Great details and I'm all about details so I just love, love, love this! xx

Again, thanks for joining us for our current ATG challenge. Hope to see you again and good luck!
Ema
Inspiration Destination - Owner

Notes by Nina said...

Fabulous card Teresa, there are so many great elements on your card.Thank you for joining us for Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Donna said...

Fantastic card Teresa! Love all the bright colours and layers! And those two wee girls...so cute! I love anything tea themed :)
Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash this week for the "Sunshine on a Cloudy Day" challenge.

Wynn Walton said...

I love stepper cards. Your clouds are inspirational. Thank you for joining us at Crafting with Dragonflies. Wynn DT

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Teresa, I like the image and the design
Kevin xx

Susan Hogan said...

Great design here. Thanks for sharing this with us at Crafting with Dragonflies.

Donna Idlet said...

Cute card! Thanks for playing along with Mema's Crafts.

Meggi Bischoff said...

wow it is a great project!

thank for playing with us by inspiration destination and good luck!!!

gr meggi dt.

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous twin image, love the colour choice to. Thanks for joining us at ABC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Joyce Ann said...

Teresa, thank you for playing along with Mema's Crafts October challenge, good luck!

Debbie said...

Wonderful card! You certainly took the sketch to the next level with all your embellies!!
Thanks so much for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Penny said...

So very sweet! What a fun combination of papers & colors! Love the die cuts, little tags, and design! Great take on that sketch--you made it your own! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Have a wonderful weekend!

Beth Niquette said...

You are SO creative! I love what you come up with, Teresa! ((hugs))

Chana said...

Amazing how you managed to incoporate so many challenges into one design! Very imaginative. Thanks for joining us this week at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana, DT

NanaConnie said...

Oh, how sweet, my friend! Wonderful use of the Outlawz colors and the little dolls are just so adorable. Getting caught up on my blog visits but company just arrived so I'm off the computer for a while.

Judith Taylor - Wright said...

Hi hun and having seen this at Outlawz I love it even more for the 2nd time of viewing great make and ty for joining us at Mema's Crafts this month hugs Judith DT x

Judith Taylor - Wright said...

Hi hun and having seen this at Outlawz I love it even more for the 2nd time of viewing great make and ty for joining us at Mema's Crafts this month hugs Judith DT x

Lesia Cook said...

Thanks for taking time to stop by and play with us at Mema's Crafts. Good luck and visit often..we love the company.