Thursday, 16 October 2014

Praise You in Colour

Hello Friends,

Today I am sharing a simple art journal page that is a combination of colouring and collage. I used chalk pastels on the background. The wording was done with marker pens first and also water-based markers. My funky circles were drawn with markers and then coloured with Prisma Pencils and markers. I glued them randomly and also to cover up some of the notes I took at a meeting.

This page expresses how I like to worship God through art. Included are notes I took at a meeting; some I covered up with my collage pieces.

I did this page as a stand-alone, but it goes nicely with the facing page, which I did last month.


Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate you taking the time and your comments are a real blessing to me.

Blessing hugs,
Teresa

Challenges:
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes

6 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Wow Teresa this is awesome praise through your stunning art. The colours is so vibrant and those circles definitely are deliciously fruity.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Karon said...

Fabulous colour and design! Have a wonderful weekend.

Susan Carol said...

It certainly is a praiseful journal page - all the colours and elements just shout joy and praise HIM!

Penny said...

Beautiful page, Teresa! Love the designs & coloring! And it goes beautifully with your facing page! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Have a wonderful weekend!

Jo Ann said...

This is like an explosion of colors. So bright and happy! We are blessed that you joined our Challenge last week at Word Art Wednesday. Please join us again as the new challenge starts today. Leaving you with God's Word in 1 John 4:9 which says, "This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him." God bless always!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

Shoregirl said...

I enjoy looking at your art. I'm not the most artistic when it comes to drawing - wish I had a little more talent in that area!